I began to think of comments as writing in the sand, here in the morning and gone with the tide by afternoon. I also got to thinking about how I wanted to save those comments, like I once collected shells along the shore, my pockets bulging. Then I discovered the joy of collecting less, and silence, and feeling happy empty, or full, open to what comes and goes, like the beach. And that's when I decided to keep the comments closed, and to set my readers free.
While feedback and conversation can be a nice thing to enjoy, silence is not always an easy thing to find. I want my readers to feel welcome to stop by, lurk and explore within cubby-hole moments of quiet, without anyone feeling obligated to say anything.
But if you would like to make a comment, or have a conversation, please feel welcome to send me an email.



